Pref. Cust. Discount 0%
For those of you who love the special flavor of smoked food, this book is for you. Its success over the years has been attributed to the fact that the book covers all you need to know about smoking food...
- New methods of smoking food that will speed up the process
- New appliances available - plus the old stand-bys
- Preparation of smoked foods that lowers sodium content
- Doing without the nitrite-forming chemicals
- History of smoked foods
- Additional recipes including low-salt dishes
- Complete glossary of terms
- Step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- Spices, herbs, and blends
- Tips on handling game meat
6 X 9, softcover, photos, illus, 184pp.